I've always wanted to start a Sims 2 blog so I can share some of my Sims for other players to download and enjoy along with other things.
With The Sims 4 coming out soon, which is the latest version of The Sims series, I doubt anyone will be running into this Sims 2 blog any time soon, but if you do, please let me know you're there, I appreciate it !
I'll be sharing many things about my sims, because (like so many sim players) I think they're cool and I'd like to be able to tell some of their stories and share them with the world for fun.
I'll mainly post many pictures of sims, I'll share facts I've learned during gameplay and recommend custom content, such as hair and defualt replacements. If you like any of the Bodyshop sims posted in this blog in the future, don't hesitate to ask for them, I'll provide downloads for them so you can have them in your game too :)
Hopefully I'll get a hang of this whole "Blogging" thing, since it's my first blog.
Oh well, thanks for reading and nice to meet you !
** Terms of use coming up in the next post
- Newbie Myra
No comments:
Post a Comment