Friday, September 6, 2013

Toddler of the week : Jhonny

Hello everyone !

Don't you just love the toddlers in The Sims 2? They're cute, lovable, and more importantly : Adorable !

Today I'll be sharing one of my born-in game-sims, his name is John, he was born to two CAS sims in my game, and you can say he's partially asian (doesn't look much like it though x'D)

Look at that pose ! I got a tiny model here  (no posebox used)

 Bunny slippers (for all ages, site linked below)



I think this outfit and hair really suits him, combined together, they make him look like a mini-mad hatter from wonderland, I like that theme.

If you wanna dress your tots like that check  dedital sheep they have lots of cool stuff for tots, I got the hat and the punk outfit from there along with the bunny slippers! 
The site is in Japanese but it was never an issue for me even though I don't speak Japanese, it's easy to find what you're looking for since it's categorized (for toddlers, adults, children, and teens) and it's pretty neat. 

The hair is from cool Sims, I think it suits my totsy here :) 


See ya later!
-Myra


No comments:

Post a Comment