In my last post I said that I'll post some pictures of Johnny's family and I'll do that in this post.
The Halen household is actually a second generation family, meaning the married couple in this family have relatives in the neighborhood and they show up in the family tree as well. I love this household, it's definitely one of my favorites in my wide custom neighborhood.
This branch of the Halens lives in a luxurious apartment filled with all sorts entertainment and comfort, and most importantly the love of family. Father Alfred Halen and mother Akane Halen (formerly Matsunaga) are both hard working adults that have reached the top of their careers. Alfred is a minister of education while Akane is the head chief of staff at a nearby hospital. They have two beautiful children: John (teen) and Shion (toddler) and one baby on the way. So far the kids resemble their father in terms of hair, skintone, and eye color. Shion's nose is narrower than his older brother's, so I doubt this is a case of the "Firstborn syndrome". Hopefully the new addition to the family will look more distinguished (in a good way).
Me : You all look so happy today, what is it with the bathing suits ? I'm talking to you, Alfred.
Alfred : It's hard to keep normal clothes on when you have a hot tub lying around. *wink*
Me : uh-uh, enough of that. Nice baby bump Akane!
Akane : Well, thank you. Babies are a lot of fun
I wanted to take a whole family photo with Shion in it, but he wouldn't stay still. *sigh*
Shion : Tweddy! huwg.. haha.
A close up to Shion's face with Akane's help. Adorable little one.
That's it for now. See ya later!
- Myra




No comments:
Post a Comment