Saturday, September 14, 2013

Johnny.. Again ! As a teen :D

Sorry I haven't posted for over a week, I've been kind of busy.

Anyways I'm here to share Johnny again, now as a teen with his father in comparison with his toddler stage .


The resemblance is pretty obvious here, Johnny has his father's eyes, skintone, and hair color, I think it's pretty cool.

Johnny, now as a teen, still carries the resemblance, somehow he looks chubbier than daddy, oh those cheeks, I still wanna pinch them. I think he resembles his maternal grandfather in that picture, must be the nose wideness. Oh well, still cool, I love blue eyes, so the fact that Alfred's genes (Johnny's dad) are dominant makes me happy about the way this lil' totsy turned out.

I'll be sure to post more photos of this family for the sake of details.

No comments:

Post a Comment